What does November mean to you?
3 things off the top o’ my #Morselicious head:
- Thanksgiving/my birthday (always falls within a day or two) believe me, as a child, this was NOT so grand, but now, I’m extra grateful!
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month – I kid you, NOT! 🙂
The mo’ I write, the mo’ things come to mind, more like race through my mind:
- Holiday madness- less than 8 weeks left of the year!!! YIKES!
- Pumpkins and every type of squash imaginable, including some I’ve never even tasted
- Oodles of spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, anise, cardoman, cayenne…
- Sipping hot simmering cups o’ spice in front of the fireplace
- Family, friends, festive fun
- Lots of ORANGE, one of my FAVORITE colors!
Your turn to share your November moments and memories! Don’t be shy!
- Cuppa Mojo with Mo (I’ll answer your questions)
- In the Kitchen with Mo (I’ll demonstrate how to make some of my #MORSELICIOUS recipes)
- SOS! Need Mo’ help! (emergency solutions for you)
- Waste no Mo’ (tips how to NOT waste any of your food, containers and jars)
- Morselicious healthy tips
- Morselfying holiday recipes and comfort foods
- Recipes, Rhymes & Raps
you get the idea…
My Morselicious Monthly Recipe Club is live and I’m excited to have you join!
Please use coupon code “TENMO” for 10% off any purchase from macnmos.com
Enjoy your #MORSELICIOUS MONDAY, orange you glad it’s November? 🙂