- Virtual HEALTH COACHING WITH MO, THE MORSELIST
Hello, I’m Mo, the Morselist a.k.a. Maura and I’m excited to work with you as your Health Coach working towards a Morselicious lifestyle. You can learn more about My Training as a health coach and read TestiMOnials from a few of my clients.
A MORSELICIOUS Path…
My interest in health & wellness began at an early age when I took my first CPR course to become a Volunteer Candy Striper at Mercy Hospital in Sacramento, CA where I spent extra time visiting sick relatives in the same hospital and later became a patient myself. Once I was on my road to recovery, I made a vow to do everything within my power to live a fun, full and healthy lifestyle inspiring me to learn as much as I could to become certified at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where I was trained in over 100 dietary theories. I continue to research daily to keep up with new information and discoveries in the health world.
Through my experience in health coaching, I’ve discovered the importance of bio-individuality and the poignant statement “one person’s food is another person’s poison.” A personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle and preferences is paramount to living your most vital life.
After my dad, Mac, a diabetic, survived two massive heart attacks and quadruple bypass surgery, I created Mac-n-Mo’s, a healthy baked goods company, featuring a Paleo & Keto-friendly, no-sugar, low-sodium, grain- free, gluten-free, vegan, preservative-free, NO gmo’s, Morselicious Mix for baking & cooking. Having survived my own a medical miracle, I’m passionately dedicated to living and inspiring/educating a MORSELICIOUSLY healthy lifestyle. I’m proud to be called a pioneer in this field.”
For unique recipe creations, healthy living tips, funny & inspiring stories, check out my monthly blog as The MORSELIST.
A proud member of:
- I.A.H.C. International Association of Health Coaches
- A.A.D.P. American Association for Drugless Practitioners
- Featured recipe developer on Vitacost’s The Upside
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Alumn
- Actors’ Equity Association
- Active volunteer Big Brothers Big Sisters
- California credentialed teacher
- Saint Monica’s – Loaves and Fishes volunteer
- Registered voter
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified
- Host Committee for Dr. Oz’s non-profit Health Corps Gala
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s chat.
Check out one of my MORSELICIOUS MINI-VIDEOS:
Are you interested in becoming a Health Coach? Learn how you can transform your life today!