As a Key-note guest speaker and published writer, Mo has created and taught workshops and classes including:
- Immune Boosting
- Eating a Rainbow for kids and adults
- Self-Esteem Builders for kids and adults
- Creative Expression
- Detoxing with Real food
- Eating Clean
- A Morselicious Lifestyle and Morselifying (modifying) Recipes, encouraging Mo’s 85/15 Rule; 85% of the time, eat clean-real, low-sugar, low-sodium foods, plenty of exercise and 15% wiggle room.
- Healthy Cooking and Baking Workshop
- Holistic Chamber of Commerce
- Green Festival-Good Food Stage
- Green City Fair-plant based meals
- Works USA Non-profit Organization
Equitable Roots Non-profit Organization
She does not believe in deprivation or fad diets. Clients are amazed they are never hungry once they integrate Mo’s 85/15 Program.
- The International Association for Health Coaches
- Integrative Nutrition Certified Health Coach
- Board Certified Health Coach
- American Association for Drugless Practitioners (A.A.D.P.)
- CPR/AED/ First Aid Training
- California State Teaching Credential.
Mo is also a proud recipient of:
- SCORE Small Business Award
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentorship/Volunteer Service Award
She has been featured on NBC-4 News, on stage as a Key-Note Speaker at the Green Festival of Los Angeles Good Food Stage, The Huffington Post, Go Green America T.V., Where Women Cook Magazine, FOX News, Voyage Los Angeles Magazine, Food Heals Nation Podcast, The Other 50% Podcast, Living Sugar-Free Podcast, Live, Love, Engage Podcast- T.V., Sacramento Magazine, Natural Awakenings, Our USA Magazine, and is a weekly recipe blogger on Vitacost’s Upside.
Her first two cookbooks include a 21-day Morselicious Detox with over 125 recipes, 6 recipes per day and 12-days of Morselicious-ness are available at www.macnmos.com. Mo is currently working on her third cookbook featuring her Morselicious Paleo, Keto, grain-free, gluten-free, no- sugar, low-sodium, vegan, no GMOs, preservative-free, baking & cooking mix.
For more information visit https://macnmos.com/health-coaching/