In this program a few things you will learn;
- How and why we should Eat a Rainbow of Veggies every day (Skittles don’t count!).
- Experiment with new tastes, foods and fun facts about Nature’s Pharmacy and the benefits of eating each color.
- Fun trivia and activities.
- Fun and Yum
- Help your parents in the kitchen, garden, and with grocery shopping.
- Surprise your parents with some fun simple recipes.
This course includes four (4) 45-minute virtual one-on-one sessions.
For ages 8-17*
*Mo works with all ages.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for mo’ information.
Mo has worked with Big Brothers Big Sisters where she’s taught workshops on why it’s important to eat a Morselicious rainbow at every meal.
For a second year now, Maura “The Morselist” Knowles has hosted and provided a Nutrition workshop to many youth and mentors in our BBBSLA program. Mentors sign up their “Littles,” specifically because their Little might be a picky-eater and can benefit from being exposed to nutritional information and tips and be hands-on and try a rainbow assortment of vegetables. Maura is amazing at providing this interactive, informative and beneficial workshop that helps any individual be self-aware about their health and learn to make mindful choices that one can easily make every day.