One-on-one Virtual Health Coaching Sessions with Mo
- Four (4) Twenty (20-minute) phone sessions.
- Weekly email check-in’s
- We will work together to create a plan to achieve your goals during your custom-tailored weekly program. This is an ongoing effective lifestyle plan.
- Healthy cooking/baking tips
- Custom-tailored recipes just for you
- Custom-tailored grocery store lists
- Custom-tailored healthy tips, ideas, inspirational activities and reference guides/handouts
- We will work on your “primary foods,” all the other areas of your life affecting your health that are NOT edible foods; relationships, physical, emotional, spiritual, career, stress, etc.
- You will be given homework assignments, mostly related to FUN & HEALTH, which will be created together.
Results to expect:
- a cleaner, healthier, more vibrant lifestyle
- more energy
- clearer skin
- creative ways to enjoy the free things in life
- more confidence in the kitchen
- easy tools to cook and prepare healthy meals at home for yourself and your family
- kid-friendly meals and snacks
- weight loss tips, if that is your goal
- less bloat
- tips for making better choices that support your goals and new lifestyle when traveling, eating on-the-go, packing food for work
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for mo’ information.
“Mo is very skilled as a Health Coach. I have been working with her for about 8 months. I am a fulltime caregiver to my husband, and Mo’s insight into my psyche has been most instrumental in keeping me sane while helping me be aware of my own needs, so that I will be able to continue caring for my husband. Mo is very good at this and is a vital part of my survival.”
-Kathy Torchia, Harrisburg, PA
“Growing up in a household where nutrition was never a priority, it became difficult to think of new, healthy meals for my daughter and I, but ever since Maura (Mo) came into our lives, she has been such an inspiration. We now make better choices everyday with our snacks and meals, along with a good amount of exercise each day. Mac-n-Mo’s opened my eyes and helped me realize that there’s more to eating healthy than just fruits and vegetables. There’s yummy morsels you can enjoy too!!”
-Pam Masangkay, Encino, CA
“Mo has changed my entire eating habits and improved my health tremendously. I’ve lost 19 pounds since listening to her suggestions as well as lowered my cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure. My doctor asked at my last check up, “whatever you’re doing, keep it up!”
I told him I’m on THE MORSELIST DIET! I read labels, order NO added salt at restaurants, cut out gluten and eat brown rice, quinoa and oatmeal and loads more veggies. I’ve also cut way back on sugar. In fact, I never considered myself a “sugar” person, but was eating a blueberry bran muffin or whole wheat bagel every morning, not realizing how much sugar I was consuming. I look and feel better than when I was in my 30’s. Thanks, Mo!”
–Doug J., Beverly Hills