6 Virtual Power Sessions – 6-week Custom Health Coaching Program
- By special request, I’m excited to offer my virtual power sessions for busy-on-the-go clients. With this program, you will receive 6-weeks of consistency and accountability to KICK START your Morselicious lifestyle path or restart one. A total of 6 (six) 20 (twenty) minute power session calls allows you to discuss your goals, questions, challenges and wins. I am passionate about helping you reach your health goals, whatever they are, and I am an expert in bringing creativity and fun to your healthy/Morselicious journey. Being busy does NOT have to interfere with being healthy.
- 3 (three) 20-minute weekly phone sessions
- Daily* email support
- We will work together to create a plan to achieve your goals during your INTENSIVE custom-tailored-6-week program.
- Healthy cooking/baking tips
- Custom-tailored recipes just for you
- Custom-tailored grocery store lists
- Custom-tailored healthy tips, ideas, inspirational activities and reference guides/handouts
- We will work on your “primary foods,” all the other areas of your life affecting your health that are NOT edible foods; relationships, physical, emotional, spiritual, career, stress etc.
- You will be given homework assignments, mostly related to FUN & HEALTH, which will be created together.
Results to expect:
- a cleaner, healthier, more vibrant lifestyle
- more energy
- clearer skin
- less bloat
- creative ways to enjoy the free things in life
- more confidence in the kitchen
- easy tools to cook and prepare healthy meals at home for yourself and your family
- kid-friendly meals and snacks
- weight loss tips, if that is your goal
- tips for making better choices that support your goals and new lifestyle when traveling, eating on-the-go, packing food for work
*Emails to be consolidated into one email per day.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for mo’ information.
“Thank you, Mo! Your recipes are wholesome, simple, and healthy. We often get stuck in a rut of buying and eating processed foods, often with little regard to what goes into the ingredients. Your recipes, simple as they were, were so delicious/Morselicious! it made me think about all those extra unpronounceable ingredients we so readily eat in everyday foods.
I have been often an impulsive eater. I eat for comfort. You offered constructive coaching techniques that never made me feel guilty, or hard on my self. It took a lot of self-control, but the outcome was definitely worth it.
Thank you again! ”
– Felicia, Las Vegas
“My first instruction to Maura (Mo) in our coaching was NOT to be turned into a vegetarian. I am a meat-a-saurus through and through. She was so accommodating and encouraging. I went from using artificial sweeteners and cream in my coffee every morning to using natural alternative sweeteners and no dairy! I was so amazed at myself that I could do it. Mo is so encouraging and nurturing.
She doesn’t make you do anything that you don’t want to do. You just have to be clear with yourself on your goals. Changing your lifestyle isn’t easy, believe me, I know. As previously stated, I am a meat and cheese guy through and through. Mo found alternatives that are amazing! Nothing worthwhile in this life is easy, but in the long term, you will appreciate what Mo does for you. Stick to it, and don’t give up!”
–Joe Scalzo, NY
When I reached out to Maura (Mo) for help I was so hooked on sugar, I never felt energetic or good and I was 10 pounds heavier than I am now. I am now lighter in multiple ways and more mindful of my food. I eat more “REAL” food and though I haven’t cut sugar completely out of my diet, I’m eating way less of it and being realistic in my goals. I feel more energy and have more skills in the kitchen to feed myself and my family. She was never critical of me during my process, she was always my cheerleader. I highly recommend spending time with her to get back on track for better self-care. Thanks so much, Mo!! – Karen Parks, Studio City, CA