12 Power Sessions – 3-month custom health coaching program
- By special request, I’m excited to offer my power sessions for busy-on-the-go clients. With this program, you will receive 12-weeks of consistency and accountability to KICK START your Morselicious lifestyle path or restart one. A total of 12 (twelve) 15 (fifteen) minute power session calls allows you to discuss your goals, questions, challenges and wins. I am passionate about helping you reach your health goals, whatever they are, and I am an expert in bringing creativity and fun to your healthy/Morselicious journey. Being busy does NOT have to interfere with being healthy.
- Weekly 15-minute phone/skype sessions for a total of 12-weeks or 3-months
- Daily email support
- We will work together to create a plan to achieve your goals during your custom tailored month program
- Healthy Cooking/Baking tips
- Custom tailored recipes just for you
- Custom tailored grocery store lists
- Custom tailored healthy tips, ideas, inspirational activities and reference guides/handouts
- We will work on your “primary foods,” all the other areas of your life affecting your health that are NOT edible foods; relationships, physical, emotional, spiritual, career, etc.
- You will be given homework assignments, mostly related to FUN & HEALTH, which will be created together
- Special offers and discounts on Mac-n-Mo’s Morselicious Treats
Results to expect:
- a cleaner, healthier, more vibrant lifestyle
- more energy
- clearer skin
- less bloat
- creative ways to enjoy the free things in life
- more confidence in the kitchen
- tips for making better choices that support your goals and new lifestyle when traveling, eating on-the-go, packing food for work
- easy tools to cook and prepare healthy meals at home for yourself and your family
- kid friendly meals and snacks
- weight loss, if that is your goal,
“Thank you, Mo! Your recipes are wholesome, simple, and healthy. We often get stuck in a rut of buying and and eating processed foods, most times with little regards to what goes into the ingredients. Your recipes, simple as they were, were so delicious/Morselicious! it made me think about all those extra unpronounceable ingredients we so readily eat in every day foods.
I have been often an impulsive eater. I eat for comfort. You offered constructive coaching techniques that never made me feel guilty, or hard on my self. It took a lot of self control, but the outcome was definitely worth it.
Thank you again! ”
– Felicia, Las Vegas
“Mo’s inspiration to integrate a healthy, positive attitude in to your life and carry it over in to how that is supported by what you eat has been an important factor in maintaining consistency in my diet and lifestyle!”
– Julie C., NYC
- Two payments of $197.50 accepted or a 5% discount, if paid in full.